Promyde® has a wide range of polyamide 6 polymers specifically designed for cast film extrusion. Our products can be adapted to any cast film processing technology, for either monolayer or multilayer films.
Quality and reliability for your film production
Promyde PA6 has high barrier towards oxygen and other gases, aromas and flavours, thermal stability, thermoformability, compatibility with other materials used in coextrusion or laminating.
Our Promyde PA6 range for cast extrusion offers an extremely stable high quality and good processing with one the lowest moisture and free monomer content in the market.
Wide range of PA6 grades for cast film
Promyde offers a wide vistosity range from 3.3 up to 4.0 viscosity with different additive packages depending on specific final application requirements. Lubricants, nucleants and slip agents are available in our portfolio.
Our latest development in packaging will extend the shelf life of food thanks to its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. More information about active packaging here.
Specific properties for cast extrusion
- Low moisture & monomer content
- Improved gas barrier (O2, CO2...) flavours and chemicals
- Increased CO2 permeability grades available
- Good optical properties, extreme transparent grades
- Special grades with sealing properties
- Reduced neck-in
- Low curling grades available
- High heat resistance, suitable for sterilization treatments